Orion Iron 2-3/4" x 11" Ceramic Wall Tile -27 Tiles Per Case - 5.94 Sq. Ft.
$105.40, save $10.54
Our Orion Iron Ceramic Wall Tile enhances spaces through a refreshing combination of timeless design and unique metallic effects. This elongated silver iron toned subway tile features natural bumps and grooves that flow dynamically throughout each piece. To add further contrast and dimension to the design, this wall tile features a highly reflective glossy finish and an undulated surface that creates visual rhythm and depth. This stylish design is visually appealing and versatile, blending beautifully with a range of looks from vintage industrial to modern day. Intended for interior wall use, this tile is an excellent selection for kitchen backsplashes, bathroom showers, accent walls and fireplace facades. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde, and PVC.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall use
- Commercial and residential use
- Country of Origin: Spain
- PEI Rating 0 is suitable for wall use only
- No COF value available for this product - please refer to the PEI and DCOF ratings for product durability and resistance
- A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor use
- Backsplashes, Walls, Shower Walls,
This is a non-stock item that will be shipped to your address directly from the vendor's warehouse in NJ. Lead time is generally 3-5 days to ship
This is a low-sheen porcelain tile, porcelain enamel institute rating #4. This is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. To view specifications please click here. To view manufacturer's installation guide, please click here. To view manufacturer's use and care guide, please click here.