Brooklin Brick White 2-3/8" x 9-1/2" Porcelain Floor & Wall Tile - 34 Tiles Per Case - 5.78 Sq. Ft.
$101.18, save $40.47
Modeling a stone look, our Brooklin Brick White Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a slightly textured, satin finish, making it a great choice for your space. With its impervious, frost-resistant features, this white rectangle tile is an ideal selection for both indoor and outdoor commercial and residential installations, including kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, showers, hallways, entryways, patios and fireplace facades. This tile is a perfect choice on its own or paired with other products in the Brooklin Brick Collection. Tile is the better choice for your space!
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Commercial and residential use
- Country of Origin: Spain
- PEI Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- COF rating less than or equal to 0.5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance
- A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and are frost resistant
- Backsplashes, Walls, Exterior Patios, Floors, Shower Walls, Shower Floors
This is a non-stock item that will be shipped to your address directly from the vendor's warehouse in NJ. Lead time is generally 3-5 days to ship
This is a medium-sheen porcelain tile. This is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. To view specifications please click here. To view manufacturer's installation guide, please click here. To view manufacturer's use and care guide, please click here.