Victorian Tower Column Front & Rear Access Locking Mailbox - Bronze Finish
Classic Style & Modern Convenience
*Please note: this item is on backorder until October 2021*
The E8 tower is a stately Victorian Style mailbox designed to be installed on a pedestal. It features crisp and elegant classical motifs and details on all four sides and is finished with durable powder coat paint. The mailbox is made of light weight die cast aluminum, available in satin black, bronze, or rust brown. The incoming mail slot is protected from the rain by a canopy, the large locking front door below the mail slot pivots a full 180 degrees. There is a door on the back of the mailbox primary used for access during assembly and can be used to retrieve mail as well but the reach is about 16 inches to the bottom of the mailbox.
- Select from either locking or thumbturn access (non-locking). Both locks share the same key.
- No assembly required and no hardware included, 2 keys provided.
- Net weight 28 lbs, shipping weight 35 lbs.
- The mailbox is installed by bolting it to the pedestal from the inside floor of the mailbox.
- The pedestal can be made of masonry or weather treated wood, it is highly advised that the local post office or the mailman be consulted before determining and building the pedestal to determine the appropriate height for delivering mail.
- Pedestals can be built with masonry or treated lumber. Provide treated lumber substructure for bolting mailbox base.
- The base is hollowed out to accommodate any substructure used for bolting the mailbox in place. The hollow space accommodates a 10 x 10 x 3 substructure. No hardware provided.
- Specifications: Overall Size: 14" wide x 13" deep x 44" high. Capital: 14" wide x 13" deep. Shaft: 12" w x 10" deep. Base: 13-5/8" w x 12" d. Mail Slot: 10" w x 1-1/2" h. Front Door: 7" w x 12" h. Rear Door: 8" w x 10" h. Distance from base to mail slot: 27 inches.