This copper dial thermometer combines practical simplicity with timeless design. The copper case is naturally resistant to corrosion. Left unattended, it will attain a rich, dark patina. Featuring our exclusive fourth generation full range precision Japanese coil movement (FR4), this copper dial thermometer measures both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. It mounts to a window, wall or post with an outdoor swivel arm bracket for just the right viewing angle, and the 4” diameter convex glass crystal assures a clear, readable view of the classic numerals. (Also available in Bronze Patina finish, Satin Nickel finish and Living Finish Brass). Product Highlights:
• 4 inch dial with large easy-to-read numerals
• Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
• Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
• FR4 precision Japanese coil movement measures both Fahrenheit & Celsius more accurately across a greater range of temperatures
• Crystal won’t yellow or craze
• Living Finish Copper won’t peel, flake or rust; patinas with age
• Lifetime warranty
Height 4-3/4" x Length 1-1/4" x Width 6-1/4" (4-1/4" diameter dial)
This item is available in the finish shown and Bronze Patina, Satin Nickel, and Living Finish Copper.
This item is usually in stock at our Rochester, New York location and can be shipped out within 24 hours in most cases. If not in stock this item generally ships out from our location in 7-10 days. Rush shipping is available from our location if in stock, or from the manufacturer if we are out of stock on this item at the time of your order. International shipping is available for this item.
This item is eligible for our 20/20 quantity discount. If purchasing 20 or more of these please use the discount code 2020DISCOUNT at checkout to receive this discount.