Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of food grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
● Food grade wood conditioner for butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
● Can be buffed with a soft cloth to achieve a natural looking satin wax finish
● Helps repair knife marks and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
● Mineral Oil exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
● Reapply whenever the wood looks or feels dry
This item is usually in stock at our Rochester, New York location and can be shipped out within 24 hours in most cases. If not in stock this item generally ships out from our location in 7-10 days. Rush shipping is available from our location if in stock,
This item is eligible for our 20/20 quantity discount. If purchasing 20 or more of these please use the discount code 2020DISCOUNT at checkout to receive this discount.