This solid brass weather station makes a handsome and practical addition to any outdoor decor. The Vermont Weather Station is both a hygrometer and thermometer. The easy-to-read 4” inch dial is crafted of long-lasting Living Finish Copper with a glass crystal face. Left unattended, the copper will attain a rich, dark patina in outdoor environments. Featuring our exclusive fourth generation full range precision Japanese coil movement (FR4), the weather station displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. The 1 inch diameter hygrometer measures the exterior humidity when the instrument is placed outdoors, and the swivel arm bracket can be mounted for just the right viewing angle on any window or post.
(Also available in Living Finish Brass.)
• 4 inch dial with large easy-to-read numerals
• Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
• Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
• Our exclusive FR4 precision Japanese coil movement measures both Fahrenheit & Celsius more accurately across a greater range of temperatures
• Hygrometer movement measures humidity
• Solid copper & glass construction
• Crystal won’t yellow or craze
• Living Finish Copper won’t peel, flake or rust; patinas with age
• Lifetime warranty
Height 4-3/4" x Length 1-1/4" x Width 6-1/4" (4-1/4" diameter dial)
This item is available in the finish shown and Living Finish Copper.
This item is usually in stock at our Rochester, New York location and can be shipped out within 24 hours in most cases. If not in stock this item generally ships out from our location in 7-10 days. Rush shipping is available from our location if in stock, or from the manufacturer if we are out of stock on this item at the time of your order. International shipping is available for this item.
This item is eligible for our 20/20 quantity discount. If purchasing 20 or more of these please use the discount code 2020DISCOUNT at checkout to receive this discount.